A Century of Flight: 100 Years of Aviation
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
|This page is under construction!
This page may not be completed and may only display partially correct information. Please use the discussion page before making any changes.
Documentary Series (2004)
Don Pay (Narrator)
- 1 Disc One
- 2 Disc Two
- 2.1 Boeing F4B
- 2.2 Curtiss P-40 Warhawk
- 2.3 Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
- 2.4 Mitsubishi G3M
- 2.5 Martin B-10
- 2.6 Various Aircraft
- 2.7 Lockheed Hudson
- 2.8 Douglas C-47 Skytrain
- 2.9 Waco CG-4A
- 2.10 Douglas DC-3
- 2.11 Heinkel He 111
- 2.12 Junkers Ju 88
- 2.13 Junker Ju 87 Stuka
- 2.14 North American B-25 Mitchell
- 2.15 North American B-25B Mitchell
- 2.16 North American B-25B Mitchell
- 2.17 North American B-25 Mitchell
- 2.18 Unidentified Aircraft
- 2.19 Savoia Marchetti Unknown
- 2.20 Douglas C-47 Skytrain
- 3 Disc Three
- 4 Disc Four
- 5 See also
With probably a Douglas SBD Dauntless on the left.
SBD et B-10 at left with probably a Douglas O-46 at right (high wing aircraft).
Douglas SBD Dauntlesses and a Douglas C-47 Skytrain.
Serial # 40-2344.
Savoia-Marchetti SM.75 (or Savoia-Marchetti SM.82 ?).
Serial # 42-92847 That’s All—Brother. Later converted into a Basler BT-67.