A Decade to Remember: The 1960's
Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
- 1 Douglas DC-7C Seven Seas
- 2 Ilyushin Il-18A
- 3 Bristol 175 Britannia 318
- 4 Douglas DC-8-53
- 5 Boeing C-135 Stratolifter
- 6 Fairchild C-123B Provider
- 7 Vought Ryan Hiller XC-142 Tilt Wing
- 8 Sikorsky UH-34D Seahorse
- 9 Lockheed U-2
- 10 Lockheed YF-12A
- 11 Douglas A-3 Skywarrior
- 12 Grumman F-11 Tiger
- 13 North American A-5A Vigilante
- 14 McDonnell Douglas F-4A Phantom II
- 15 North American T-28 Trojan
- 16 General Dynamics/Convair SM-65 Atlas II ICBM
- 17 Raytheon MIM-23 Hawk Surface-to-Air missile
- 18 See also
Vought Ryan Hiller XC-142 Tilt Wing
1st Prototype, maiden flight in 1964, before it was renamed as Ling Temco Vought when Vought became part of this conglomerate in 1969.
Prototype of the SR-71 programm. 3 built. Registration 60-6934 (EX-934).
Two A-5 Vigilante on the right, and one in the far background. On the left are three F-4 Phantom and it seems to be an A-4 Skyhawk on the right background.
Raytheon MIM-23 Hawk Surface-to-Air missile