Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Video Game (2007)
Also from this series:
Note: This is a Video Game. Aircraft portrayed in this production may not be entirely accurate or represent an actual aircraft, however, where a reasonable depiction of an actual aircraft has been created, it has been identified as best as possible.
- 1 Playable Aircraft
- 1.1 Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet
- 1.2 CFA-44 Nosferatu (Fictional)
- 1.3 Dassault Mirage 2000-5
- 1.4 Dassault Rafale M
- 1.5 Eurofighter Typhoon
- 1.6 Fairchild-Republic A-10A Thunderbolt II
- 1.7 Grumman F-14D Super Tomcat
- 1.8 Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk
- 1.9 Lockheed Martin F-16C Fighting Falcon
- 1.10 Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor
- 1.11 McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle
- 1.12 Mitsubishi F-2A
- 1.13 Panavia Tornado GR.4
- 1.14 Sukhoi Su-33 Flanker-D
- 1.15 Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut
- 2 Non-Playable Aircraft
- 2.1 Boeing AH-64A Apache
- 2.2 Boeing B-52H Stratofortress
- 2.3 Boeing C-17A Globemaster III
- 2.4 Boeing CH-47 Chinook
- 2.5 Boeing E-767
- 2.6 Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
- 2.7 EA-200 (Fictional)
- 2.8 Hawker Siddeley Nimrod MR Mk.2
- 2.9 Lockheed AC-130 Spectre
- 2.10 Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- 2.11 McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II Plus
- 2.12 McDonnell Douglas F-4E Phantom II
- 2.13 McDonnell Douglas KC-10 Extender
- 2.14 North American XB-70 Valkyrie
- 2.15 Sikrosky S-70
- 3 See also
Referred to as H-9 in-game.