Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Bruce Willis (Harry Stamper)
Ben Affleck (A.J. Frost)
Billy Bob Thornton (Dan Truman)
Liv Tyler (Grace Stamper)
Will Patton (Charles "Chick" Chapple)
When a huge asteroid is dicovered to be heading straight to Earth, NASA decides to send up the world's best oil drillers to drill into the asteroid and drop a nuclear bomb, that will split the rock and save Earth.
- 1 Rockwell Space Shuttle Atlantis OV-104
- 2 McDonnell Douglas F-15A Eagle
- 3 Sikorsky S-76A
- 4 Boeing VC-25A 'Air Force One'
- 5 Sikorsky HH-60G Pave Hawk
- 6 Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit
- 7 General Dynamics F-16D Fighting Falcon
- 8 Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- 9 Bell 206 JetRanger
- 10 Lockheed C-141 Starlifter
- 11 Northrop T-38 Talon
- 12 X-71 Space Shuttle
- 13 Grumman G-1159 Gulfstream II-SP
- 14 Boeing E-6A Mercury
- 15 Bell UH-1 Iroquois
- 16 Lockheed Martin F-16C Fighting Falcon
- 17 See also
Seen being destroyed in a meteor shower.
Most likely 82-1068, based at Edwards AFB.
Serial 87-0392, flown by 412th Test Wing at Edwards Air Force Base.
Used to chase after 'Bear'.
Operated by NASA.
X-71 Space Shuttle
CGI Space Shuttle used to carry the crews to the asteroid.
Registration N264CL, c/n 227 built in 1978. Same aircraft in other works at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft (Civil Fixed-Wing).
Appears to be a US Navy Mercury at the start of the flight line.