Bruce Willis (Harry Stamper)
Ben Affleck (A.J. Frost)
Billy Bob Thornton (Dan Truman)
Liv Tyler (Grace Stamper)
Will Patton (Charles "Chick" Chapple)
When a huge asteroid is dicovered to be heading straight to Earth, NASA decides to send up the world's best oil drillers to drill into the asteroid and drop a nuclear bomb, that will split the rock and save Earth.
- 1 Rockwell Space Shuttle Atlantis OV-104
- 2 McDonnell Douglas F-15A Eagle
- 3 Sikorsky S-76A
- 4 Boeing VC-25A 'Air Force One'
- 5 Sikorsky HH-60G Pave Hawk
- 6 Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit
- 7 General Dynamics F-16D Fighting Falcon
- 8 Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- 9 Bell 206 JetRanger
- 10 Lockheed C-141 Starlifter
- 11 Northrop T-38 Talon
- 12 X-71 Space Shuttle
- 13 Grumman G-1159 Gulfstream II-SP
- 14 Boeing E-6A Mercury
- 15 Bell UH-1 Iroquois
- 16 Lockheed Martin F-16C Fighting Falcon
- 17 See also
Seen being destroyed in a meteor shower.
Most likely 82-1068, based at Edwards AFB.
Serial 87-0392, flown by 412th Test Wing at Edwards Air Force Base.
Used to chase after 'Bear'.
Operated by NASA.
X-71 Space Shuttle
CGI Space Shuttle used to carry the crews to the asteroid.
Registration N264CL, c/n 227 built in 1978.
Appears to be a US Navy Mercury at the start of the flight line.