Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Aérospatiale-BAC Concorde is turbojet-powered, supersonic passenger airline developed in the 1960s and first introduced in 1976. It was initially successful in commercial service, but quickly lost it's 'appeal' after the crash of an Air France Concorde, and the effects of the 9/11 attacks. There are currently no flying examples with last flight occurring on 23 November 2003.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Aérospatiale-BAC Concorde.
Pages in category "Aérospatiale-BAC Concorde"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- La menace
- Le mystère de la Caravelle
- Les ailes de France: La Caravelle
- Les cent et une nuits de Simon Cinéma
- Les Grands Projets Québécois - L'Aéroport International Montréal-Mirabel
- Les ringards
- London Airport - Heathrow 1940s to 1970s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1960s & 70s
- Look at Life: The Big Take-Off
- That Was the Year: 1970
- That Was the Year: 1977
- The Bonfire of the Vanities
- The Butterfly Effect
- The Concorde... Airport '79
- The Crown
- The Detectives
- The Kid (2010)
- The Lair of the White Worm
- The London Connection
- The Long Good Friday
- The Missing Postman
- The New Avengers
- The Saint in Manhattan
- The Story of Aviation
- The Wife
- The Wild Geese
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Transport Fever