Category:British Overseas Airways Corporation
Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
British Overseas Airways Corporation (BOAC) was the British state-owned airline created in 1940 by the merger of Imperial Airways and British Airways Ltd. It continued operating overseas services throughout World War II. After the passing of the Civil Aviation Act of 1946, European and South American services passed to two further state-owned airlines, British European Airways (BEA) and British South American Airways (BSAA). BOAC absorbed BSAA in 1949, but BEA continued to operate British domestic and European routes for the next quarter century. A 1971 Act of Parliament merged BOAC and BEA with effect from 31 March 1974, forming today's British Airways.
This page contains all films, TV series, and video games that feature aircraft of British Overseas Airways Corporation.
Pages in category "British Overseas Airways Corporation"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- La grande sauterelle
- La métamorphose des cloportes
- La morte viene dallo spazio
- La ragazza dalla pelle di luna
- Les ailes de France: La Caravelle
- Les Grands Projets Québécois - L'Aéroport International Montréal-Mirabel
- Licensed to Kill
- Lie ren (1969)
- Look at Life: All in a Day's Work
- Look at Life: Beating the Racket
- Look at Life: City of the Air
- Look at Life: Controlled Landing
- Look at Life: The Spirit of Brooklands
- Look at Life: Turn of the Wheel
- That Was the Year: 1970
- The Avengers (TV Series)
- The British Empire in Colour
- The Conquest of the Air
- The Crown
- The Dirty Game
- The Farnborough Tragedy
- The High Bright Sun
- The Incredible Seven
- The Love Lottery
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (TV Series)
- The Persuaders!
- The Queen's State Visit to Iran
- The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer
- The Sandwich Man
- The Sound Barrier
- The V.I.P.s