Category:de Havilland DH106 Comet
The de Havilland DH106 Comet is a four-engined turbojet airliner first introduced in 1952. It was the world's first commercial jet airliner to enter production and featured many revolutionary aeronautical designs. The initial success however was countered by a series of accidents attributed to fatigue in the airframe, but after extensive redesign it continued in service until 1997. The Comet also saw military service, most notably as the Hawker Siddeley Nimrod.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the de Havilland DH106 Comet.
Pages in category "de Havilland DH106 Comet"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- La chasse à l'homme
- La grande sauterelle
- La jetée (1962)
- La morte viene dallo spazio
- La sfinge d'oro
- Le spie uccidono a Beirut
- Le spie uccidono in silenzio
- Les ailes de France: La Caravelle
- Locker Sixty Nine
- London Airport - Heathrow 1940s to 1970s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1950s & 60s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1960s & 70s
- Look at Life: City of the Air
- Look at Life: Controlled Landing
- Look at Life: Flying to Work
- Look at Life: The Big Take-Off
- Lord of the Flies (1963)