Category:de Havilland DH106 Comet
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The de Havilland DH106 Comet is a four-engined turbojet airliner first introduced in 1952. It was the world's first commercial jet airliner to enter production and featured many revolutionary aeronautical designs. The initial success however was countered by a series of accidents attributed to fatigue in the airframe, but after extensive redesign it continued in service until 1997. The Comet also saw military service, most notably as the Hawker Siddeley Nimrod.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the de Havilland DH106 Comet.
Pages in category "De Havilland DH106 Comet"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- La chasse à l'homme
- La grande sauterelle
- La jetée (1962)
- La morte viene dallo spazio
- Le spie uccidono a Beirut
- Le spie uccidono in silenzio
- Les ailes de France: La Caravelle
- Locker Sixty Nine
- London Airport - Heathrow 1940s to 1970s
- Look at Life: City of the Air
- Look at Life: Controlled Landing
- Look at Life: Flying to Work
- Look at Life: The Big Take-Off
- Lord of the Flies (1963)