Category:Junkers Ju 87 Stuka
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Junkers Ju 87 was a German, two-seat, ground-attack aircraft used throughout World War II. It was most recognised as a dive bomber due to wailing siren and also distinguished by inverted gull wings and its fixed landing gear. An estimated 6,500 were produced between 1936 and 1944. It's one of the very few aircraft to soldier on from 1st September 1939 until VE Day.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Junkers Ju 87 Stuka.
Pages in category "Junkers Ju 87 Stuka"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total.
- A Century of Flight: 100 Years of Aviation
- A Curious Conjoncture of Coïncidence
- A Yank in the R.A.F.
- A zori zdes tikhie (TV Series)
- Aerial Gunner
- Africa ... States of Independence-The Scramble For Africa
- Air War Over Finland 1939 - 1945
- American History X
- Arrêtez les tambours
- Aviateurs, 75 ans d'aventures