Category:Lockheed C-130 Hercules
The Lockheed C-130 Hercules is a four-engined turboprop military transport aircraft first produced in 1954. The extremely versatile airframe operates in many different roles, with many different operators around the world. The Hercules is the only military aircraft to remain in continuous production with its original customer for over 50 years. It is currently manufactured as the improved variant, the Lockheed Martin C-130J Hercules. A civilian version, the L-100 Hercules, was produced between 1964 to 1992.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Lockheed C-130 Hercules.
- Lockheed C-130 Hercules on Wikipedia
- Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules on Wikipedia
- Lockheed L-100 Hercules on Wikipedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Lockheed C-130 Hercules"
The following 163 pages are in this category, out of 163 total.
- Tekniskt magasin
- That Was the Year: 1978
- The A-Team (film)
- The Andromeda Strain (TV Miniseries)
- The Beast (2009 TV Series)
- The Bionic Woman
- The Constant Gardener
- The Core
- The Crew
- The Dark Knight
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Day the Earth Stood Still
- The Delta Force
- The Green Berets
- The Guardian
- The Incredible Hulk
- The Invaders
- The Living Daylights
- The New Avengers
- The Persuaders!
- The Presidio
- The Rescue
- The Right Stuff
- The Taking of Beverly Hills
- The Wild Geese
- The XYY Man
- Thirteen Days
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Tomb Raider
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen