Singapore Airlines Limited is the flag carrier of Singapore which operates from its hub at Changi Airport and has a strong presence in Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of Airbus A380, the world's largest passenger aircraft. SIA operates many airline-related subsidiaries, such as aircraft handling and engineering. Its wholly owned subsidiary SilkAir manages regional flights to secondary cities with short-haul aircraft. Its subsidiary Singapore Airlines Cargo operates SIA's freighter fleet and manages the cargo-hold capacity in SIA's passenger aircraft, whereas its subsidiary Scoot operates in the low-cost carrier sector, along with Tigerair.
It ranks amongst the top 15 carriers worldwide in terms of revenue passenger kilometers, and 10th in the world for international passengers carried. On 15 December 2010, Singapore Airlines was announced by the International Air Transport Association as the second largest airline in the world by market capitalization with a worth of 14 billion US dollars. Singapore Airlines utilizes the Singapore Girl as its central figure in its corporate branding. The airline is also regarded as a Singaporean national symbol and icon.
This page contains all films, TV series, and video games that feature aircraft of Singapore Airlines.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Singapore Airlines"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- NASA X: Airspace Technology Demonstration
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation - End of an ERA (Pt.1)
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation - End of an ERA (Pt.2)
- NASA X: Making Skies Safe for Unmanned Aircraft
- NASA X: Setting the Standards for Unmanned Aircraft
- NASA X: Unmanned Aircraft Systems - Transforming the Horizon
- Nihon chinbotsu (1974-1975)
- No Retreat, No Surrender 2: Raging Thunder