Category talk:Mil Mi-24
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
- Mil Mi-24 at Stingray's List of Rotorcraft
- Mil Mi-24VM at Stingray's List of Rotorcraft
- Stingray's Dedication to the Mi-24 "Hind" A site dedicated to the Mi-24. Includes a large photo gallery and the most extensive variant list available.
The current guidelines are for links to just Wikipedia on the Category pages, as per the template. Other links can be added in certain cases however this is up to Tobin. I have left them in for now, but beware he may decide to remove some or all of them.
On another note, thanks for creating the page and it's great to see you getting involved on all levels. Bthebest - IMPDb Administrator 18:40, 5 April 2011 (MDT)
- Thank you Tim for staying on top of things. And thank you stingray for building great pages and following our formats. We welcome you and your site links, but in keeping with the uniformity of the site and other pages, I would ask that you bring the other links to the discussion page here. I hope you can understand and yes, people do view the discussion pages if there is stuff posted. Thanks again for all your hard work! - Tobin Lee 22:39, 5 April 2011 (MDT)
- Forgot to check these discussion pages... Sorry. And no problem, I thoroughly enjoy contributing to your great site. But I'm confused, do you want me to remove the links to my site? Or do you want me to move them here in this page? Apologies, I'm just getting mixed understanding. - Stingray the obsessed Mi-24 fanatic 12:52, 10 April 2011 (GMT)
- We would like you to move them to this page, you can use a new subsection at the top of the page. Bthebest - IMPDb Administrator 15:36, 10 April 2011 (MDT)
- Done. Thanks. ;) - Stingray 14:52, 10 April 2011 (GMT)
I personnally think we could give a link to other sites just in case no wikipedia link exist. What do you think? Sixcyl 17:02, 10 April 2011 (MDT)
- Well in this case, there is a Wikipedia link so it is not relevant. If the situation occurs then it can be discussed on a case by case basis. The idea for having just the Wikipedia link is that there is most likely going to be one for all categories, and it keeps the site uniform and tidy. Bthebest - IMPDb Administrator 02:43, 11 April 2011 (MDT)