Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
I would recommend removing the 2nd and 3rd shot (Miami sign) as they are virtually unidentifiable and don't add much value? Bthebest 20:34, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe we still should, but how do you feel about the recent update? Tleeg 18:13, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
Pictures 1, 8, 9 are Boeing 727. Mm 20:25, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the information. Hopefully I made those changes properly. If I didn't, feel free to make the necessary changes if you are confident. Tleeg 18:13, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
The aspect ratio of these captures is all wrong, they're much too narrow. G-MANN
- We've had that problem with a couple of films. However, they're better than nothing until someone can replace them.Bthebest 14:31, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
All Rinspeed had to do was alter them using Paintshop (or whatever program), it's very easy to do. These pictures have an apsect ration of 1.29:1 it should be about 1.78:1 (16:9) G-MANN
- I may look into it then if I get a chance. Bthebest 23:29, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
Bthebest Edits (12/11/10)
Just some notes on the edits i've made so users can learn from them. Remember, you can use the 'history' tab to look back at previous versions and see where the edits have been made.
- The category for the Bell 206 'Category:Bell 206'. Remember to check the Aircraft List for the names of the categories.
- Moved some pictures into the right categories. All shots of the same aircraft should be collated under one section.
- I've left the Electra title as an undefined link because I know the category needs to be created. This way you don't have to bother going back and putting the link back in later.
- Again the correct category for the Hughes 500 is 'MD Helicopters MD 500'. Hughes MD 500 is still correct - if it is the right model - as it was at one time known by that name. Categories are always named such that they represent the most recent manufacturer.
Any questions, just ask!
Bthebest 18:06, 12 November 2010 (UTC)