Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
I'm still watching this series, so updates are possible. Weasel1984 16:30, 10.02.2011.
- Page of this series is finished now - all episodes re-watched. Weasel1984 22:18, 17.02.2011 (CET)
The 1st 737 possibly 45D or 55D Sixcyl 15:46, 10 February 2011 (MST)
Michal, I've changed the letter for international terminology on Yak 40, hope you won't disagree? Sixcyl 15:51, 10 February 2011 (MST)
- Sure, no problem, thanks. ;) Weasel1984 20:26, 13.02.2011.
The Lufthansa airplane is a Boeing 767 up to me Sixcyl 16:05, 10 February 2011 (MST)
1st 737 is 55D.. 45d has slightly longer fuselage.
Tail of 757 in BA "Landor" livery visible behind russian 154 and on the last picture both Polish Air Force Tu 154 in old livery.. kind of sad.
Your missing baby is Delta 757 in "Widget" livery.
Cheers and pozdro RenoRacer 22:41, 11 February 2011 (MST)
- Dzięki - or rather "tak"(?) ;) Weasel1984 20:28, 13.02.2011.
IMDb claims it is 1999, but they are wrong, well it was aired in 1999, but series was produced in 1998 (such date is in credits) and filmed even in 1997. Weasel1984 20:57, 14.02.2011 (CET).
- Maybe that's how everyone shows it, by the date it was aired? - Tobin Lee 13:13, 14 February 2011 (MST)
- IMDb perhaps not always has the most exact info in case of not US films.
- It is 1998 in our filmweb, for example: http://www.filmweb.pl/serial/Ekstradycja+3-1998-36673 No to mention, that pilot/first ep. was aired in late 1998.
- I think from point of view of database like this one or IMCDb, exact year might be really important and helpful. Sure I will not list this as 1997 :D , even if I know, that everything was filmed in this year, but if exact production year is well known from the credits etc., we can "correct" IMDb IMO. :) Weasel1984 22:33, 15.02.2011 (CET).