Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Not sure of any of these IDs hence why I left them unidentified
but helicopter from 6.03 might be Eurocopter EC120? and helicopter from 6.07 a McDonnell Douglas MD600? Sandie 17:07, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- No worries. That's the great thing about 'community projects', we can collaborate and figure them out together. Tleeg 17:25, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- What's quite interesting is that 4 aircraft in 6.06 are all different aircraft. Bthebest 20:58, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Unidentified aircraft 1 is some Learjet variety.
No. 2: Airborne shots do not fit last "crash" shot, which looks like a Beechcraft (1900?)
Helicopter over BBC is a Eurocopter BK-117, IMHO.
No. 7.06 is nothing from the real Israeli inventory. To me, this is a Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29.
--Mm 20:49, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
- Episode 7.06, I agreed with Mm in favor of a pair of Mig 29 instead the Sukhoi 27. LVCDC 15:10, 3 November 2013 (MST)
"Beech" is just a contraction of Beechcraft, and is not proper for naming in these pages. Sixcyl 16:40, 10 April 2011 (MDT)
- There are many examples where the full manufacturer name is not used when taking about specific aircraft, such as "de Havilland" - "de Havilland Canada"; "Hawker" - "Hawker Siddeley". If "Beechcraft" is to be used then it should be "Beechcraft Model 99 Airliner". "Beech 99 Airliner" as is in common usage is just as correct and perfectly fine for this site. Bthebest - IMPDb Administrator 02:36, 11 April 2011 (MDT)
- I think the best thing to do at this stage is to say that both forms are acceptable and that using either should not necessitate an edit by anyone. Bthebest - IMPDb Administrator 11:32, 11 April 2011 (MDT)
Same footage of a Beechcraft 99 used in Walker, Texas Ranger Ep 5.14. Registration N70NP. Sandie 18:25, 13 June 2011 (MDT)
Ep.10.06 Boeing 737-300 or Series 500.Sixcyl 14:22, 2 November 2011 (MDT)
I have to say I think this is one of the best pages on the site - full run TV Series with all aircraft identified. Also one of the best TV shows. Thanks to all who have contributed. Bthebest - IMPDb Administrator 08:06, 26 November 2011 (MST)