The Internet Movie Plane Database:General disclaimer
From The Internet Movie Plane Database
Revision as of 09:29, 2 June 2015 by Bthebest
- All content on this website is publicly edited and is not the responsibility of one individual or group.
- NOTE: We do not allow inappropriate content to be posted to this site. The definition of "inappropriate content" will be limited to "safe for work".
- If any images, text, discussions on the site are deemed to be "inappropriate" by the site administrators, it may be removed and/or deleted and the poster will receive an email notifying them of the infraction. Multiple attempts to post material that is deemed "inappropriate" by site administrators may result in your account being deleted and/or your IP address being blocked.
- As we do not consider ourselves to be unreasonable, we will notify you via email if you are failing to comply with these rules. Depending on the severity and frequency of the posted content, you may get fewer or more chances to redeem yourself than some other member.
- All screenshots remain the property of the relevant production copyright owners. Images are used in limited form for critical commentary and discussion of the production and hosted by a non-profit organisation under fair use rules.
- All other images remain the property of their original publishers and are used in limited form, for non-commercial purposes.
- Any copyrighted material can be removed at the copyright owner's request, see Contact IMPDb
- All contributions made to IMPDb by its users are released into the public domain, and can therefore be reused and edited accordingly.