Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Shia LaBeouf (Sam Witwicky)
Megan Fox (Mikaela Banes)
Josh Duhamel (Maj. William Lennox)
John Turturro (Seymour Simmons)
Ramon Rodriguiez (Leo Spitz)
Hugo Weaving (Megatron)(Voice)
When the Decepticons learn of a remaining piece of the All Spark they set about releasing their commander Megatron, and finding a device that will bring back power to The Fallen, a Decepticon Prime. The Autobots meanwhile are fighting their own battle with the bureaucratic humans and call in Sam to help them save Earth once again.
Also from this series:
- 1 Eurocopter AS350 Ecureuil
- 2 Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk
- 3 Boeing AH-64 Apache Longbow
- 4 Bell UH-1 Iroquois
- 5 Boeing C-17A Globemaster III
- 6 Boeing 747-400F
- 7 Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion
- 8 Lockheed P-3C Orion
- 9 Boeing CH-47 Chinook
- 10 Boeing VC-25A 'Air Force One'
- 11 Eurocopter EC120 Colibri & Eurocopter EC130
- 12 Rockwell Space Shuttle Enterprise OV-101
- 13 Boeing Model 307 Stratoliner
- 14 McDonnell Douglas F-4S Phantom II
- 15 Boeing B-29 Superfortress
- 16 Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- 17 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21F 'Fishbed'
- 18 Vought F4U-1D Corsair
- 19 Curtiss P-40E Kittyhawk
- 20 Republic F-105D Thunderchief
- 21 Lockheed C-141 Starlifter
- 22 Lockheed C-130 Hercules
- 23 McDonnell Douglas C-9B Skytrain II
- 24 Boeing E-3 Sentry
- 25 Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
- 26 General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper
- 27 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet & Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet
- 28 General Dynamics F-16C & D Fighting Falcon
- 29 Bell AH-1W SuperCobra & Bell UH-1N/Y Twin Huey
- 30 Rockwell B-1B Lancer
- 31 Fairchild Republic A-10A Thunderbolt II
- 32 Various Aircraft
- 33 See also
Operated by th 'Shanghai Police'.
The C-17s are NESTs main transport for the Special Ops teams and the Autobots.
The 'MegaArk' symbol of Singapore Airlines Cargo Boeing 747 fleet is visable on the underside of the nose.
Since the first Transformers, 'Blackout' has changed from an MH-53 to a CH-53E.
Used to transport the remains of 'Optimus Prime' back to NEST operations.
Seen in the news report on TV.
EC120 in the middle and EC130 in the foreground.
Boeing Model 307 Stratoliner
One of the aircraft at the 'National Air & Space Museum'. All the museum scenes were actually shot at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Centre, an annex to the National museum at Dulles International Airport.
'Enola Gay', the aircraft that dropped the first bomb on Hiroshima.
Same aircraft in other movies at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
This Blackbird transforms into 'Jetfire', a Decpticon turned Autobot.
This aircraft actually served with the Royal Canadian Air Force and was restored USAF Reserve members at Andrews Air Force Base.
These scenes were actually filmed at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.
Some of the footage is the same as used in the first film.
These are actually USAF F-16s from 150th Fighter Wing, New Mexico.
Used to drop 'JDAM 2,000lb' bombs on the Decepticons.
These shots are from the 'National Air & Space Museum', which is actually the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Centre. Aircraft include: Boeing 367-80, Boeing 307 Stratoliner, Learjet 23, Huff-Daland Duster, de Havilland Canada DHC-1A Chipmunk, CASA 352L and a Mooney M-18C Mite.
In this shot: Boeing 307 Stratoliner, Mooney M-18C Mite, Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser, Virgin Atlantic Global Flyer and Aérospatiale-BAC Concorde.