Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
If leaving comments on my talk page, please make it easier to see who the comment's from by signing it with ~~~~ at the end. Thanks.
Thanks for welcoming me so nicely. I'm indeed planning on contributing more to the site, but more on a basic that if I watch a movie and see a plane in it I will almost always make an entry about it on the site. Not regularly but every time I watch a movie. I'm just about to do my second movie page, and I think that it would be great if more people could look at the unidentified aircraft list, as that is really important I think. Just my 2 cents though Doc88888888 19:51, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
I've id' the aircraft and edited the page to how i think looks best. I've left everything you've already done using the <!-- --> function so you can put stuff back in or delete it if you don't want it. Bthebest 18:50, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help. It looks much better now. There are still 3 pictures on that page which I am wondering if they should stay or not.
Ok we've decided to fix the the James Bond film title format once and for all. You should now:
- Name the actual page just the name of the individual film eg. GoldenEye.
- List the film as James Bond: XXXX on the Complete List. eg. James Bond: GoldenEye
If pages you have created already follow this format then great, just keep it up. If they don't could you please rectify this by recreating the page. Bthebest 12:46, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
- Sure thing, thanks Tim!
Noticed the link to IMRDb on Contact. Should this really be here in consideration of formats on all other pages. Didn't want to change it without asking you cos i know it's one of your early pages. Also, is the synopsis a little long for this film? Bthebest 09:57, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- I would like to promote my other sites throughout the process, but manually, to the applicable pages (not asking users to do it). As far as the synopsis, I should revisit that. If you have other ideas, comments, or concerns regarding that, shoot me a PM or an email. Thanks for bringing it up.
Hello there! I correct the info of the aircraft in the Ace Combat Wiki, and provide them with screenshots, info, etc. I also correct grammar there. ; ) Windhover 1 13:13, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Can I ask you to post your thoughts regarding this issue, Category talk:De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter, so it can be resolved sooner rather than later. Bthebest 22:05, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
- You're up! Bthebest 14:32, 19 December 2010 (MST)
Roger that! I can provide screenshots from Red Dawn, Apocalypse Now, Platoon. - Windhover 1
Didn't realise you CAN actually change the name of a page. The 'move' tab at the top allows you to move all the content to a new page name, and also redirects the old page to the new page. Something useful to know. Bthebest 16:21, 28 December 2010 (MST)
- Whoa sweet! Now to find a situation to test it out... Thanks for the info Tim! Tleeg 20:56, 28 December 2010 (MST)
I guess you figured that since I am never around you would take the liberty of changing my birthday for me? Ha-ha. You were close actually. It's on the 20th though. Thanks for remembering. I will try to be more active in the future. The site is really coming along! Nice job. Jeremy 19:46, 9 January 2011 (MST)
- Oh man sorry. Yeah, I thought your birthday was at the beginning of the month. I figured you were going to be too busy to do anything for a bit longer so I just went ahead and changed it. I am glad to see you changed it back. :-) Tleeg 22:55, 9 January 2011 (MST)
rush (co-founder) 18:20, 10 January 2011 (MST)
Hello Tobin mate ;) I would rather not edit main paiges. Do not know how to link cathegories with planes, movies and so on.
I will leave a comment on discussion page, and leave the rest for You ;))
See You around, great site by the way.. love it.. There is one more thing.. As You know there are differences between ex. F-16a and F-16c.. like there is between 747-400 and 747-300. Shall I take it into consideration.. ?! RenoRacer 08:26, 12 January 2011 (UTC+1)
Ok mate, thx and will look into it after ident. RenoRacer 03:45, 13 January 2011 (MST)
- thx mate. Had some issues, but now i know what this is all about. See you around.. and of course i do not mind your editing of the page. Cheers
RenoRacer 11:14, 15 January 2011 (MST)