Category:Bristol 175 Britannia
The Bristol 175 Britannia was a British medium-to-long-range airliner built in 1952 to fly across the British Empire. By the time development was completed, "pure" jet airliners from France, United Kingdom and the United States were about to enter service, and consequently, only 85 Britannias were built before production ended in 1960. Nevertheless, the Britannia is considered one of the landmarks in turboprop-powered airliner design and was popular with passengers.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Bristol 175 Britannia.
Pages in category "Bristol 175 Britannia"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- L'affaire des divisions Morituri
- La morte cammina con i tacchi alti
- La morte viene dallo spazio
- La traque des nazis
- Les ailes de France: La Caravelle
- London Airport - Heathrow 1940s to 1970s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1950s & 60s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1960s & 70s
- Look at Life: Air Lift
- Look at Life: City of the Air
- Look at Life: Ticket to Tokyo