Category:McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a twin-engined, long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighter and fighter bomber. It was used extensively throughout the U.S. Military in the 1960s, particularly the Vietnam War, and remained in service afterwards in the 70s and 80s. It was also used by 11 other nations and still in service by many today.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II.
Pages in category "McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II"
The following 126 pages are in this category, out of 126 total.
- A Decade to Remember: The 1960's
- A Woman Called Golda
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Aerines siopes
- Air Disasters
- Airwolf (TV Series)
- Al-too-bi: Riteon Too Beiseu
- America in Color
- Anadolu Kartalları
- Area 88: Act II - The Requirements of Wolves
- Area 88: Act III - Burning Mirage
- Tactical Assault
- That Was the Year: 1977
- The A-Team (TV Series)
- The Bionic Woman
- The Butterfly Effect
- The Champions
- The Concorde... Airport '79
- The Great Santini
- The Kingdom
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (TV Series)
- The Missiles of October
- The Six Million Dollar Man
- The Statue
- The Story of Aviation
- The Zone
- Thirteen Days
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
- Top Gear
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen