Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
TV Movie (2011)
Cyril Guei (the pilot)
Chuop Jhem (Pang)
Chhoeum Soeum (Siet)
Chhoeum Pruoch (Ney)
Cambodia, 1972. An F-4 of the USAF is shot down and one of the two crew members is made prisoner by kids of the next village. Awaiting his fate by the Khmer Rouge, peasants and moreover kids are responsible of his captivity. Two of them consider this black man by highly different ways.
- 1 Republic F-105D Thunderchief
- 2 Douglas A-26 Invader
- 3 North American F-100F Super Sabre
- 4 Boeing B-52 Stratofortress
- 5 Douglas A-1 Skyraider
- 6 North American-Rockwell OV-10B Bronco
- 7 Bell UH-1D Iroqouis
- 8 McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
- 9 McDonnell Douglas F-4D-31-MC Phantom II
- 10 McDonnell Douglas F-4D Phantom II
- 11 See also
Hardly visible on this screenshot, a light grey Skyraider is near the bottom black smoke cloud.
Doing a roll just before a deep dive.
F-4D-31-MC, s/n 66-7661 "FO" flown by COL David O. Williams JR and his pilot 1LT James P. Feighny in may 1972.
False registration as the aircraft is preserved at Andrews.