Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
TV Series (1989)
Edward Tomas (Jan Velinský)
Ladislav Chudík (Karel Solan)
Karel Greif (Ing. Jiří Hradil)
Vladimír Huber (Professor Dejmek)
Ivana Vávrová (Hálkova)
- 1 Various Flying Models
- 2 Zlín Z-226 SL
- 3 Letov Š-20
- 4 Letov Š-8
- 5 Aero CS-102
- 6 Aero S-103
- 7 Aero L-39 Albatros
- 8 Various Mig
- 9 Aero C-3
- 10 GAGI DAG-2 Balloon & Model Kit
- 11 Aero MB.200
- 12 Aero HC-2 Heli Baby
- 13 Aero L-29 Delfin
- 14 Avia B-135
- 15 Unidentified Aircraft
- 16 Avia B-534
- 17 Unidentified Zlin Aircraft
- 18 The Best Years of Our Lives
- 19 Zlín Z-526F
- 20 Various Model kit
- 21 Ejection Seat
- 22 Avia B-228
- 23 Avia 14
- 24 Aero C-104 S
- 25 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21PF
- 26 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21UM
- 27 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21F-13
- 28 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21PF
- 29 Avia B-33
- 30 Sukhoi Su-7B
- 31 See also
Various Flying Models
Reg. OK-010-195 Soaring Model (usually Czech Gliders & balloons are registered with this pattern: OK-0000 to OK-9999).
Aircraft flying model.
(background) the same one handled by three kids.
Reg. OK-MQI Zlín Z-226 SL s/n 280.
A S-20 plane of the Olomouc Fighter Regiment.
A desk model; the real one can be seen in episode 101 of Brána do historie.
Unidentified Aero CS-102 serial 0143 (fictitious ?).
Unidentified Aero CS-102 with fictitious (?) serial J121 (or 0121 ?).
Now clearly with serial 0121 when taking off during episode three.
Fuselage fitted with temporary wheels.
Serial 3841 Aero S-103.
Wearing serial 3950 but unidentified.
(foreground) Aero L-39 Albatros just in primer.
Line up of various sub-types :
Several single-seat around Aero CS-102 serial 2611 c/n 142611 built in 1954.
GAGI DAG-2 Balloon & Model Kit
- GAGI DAG-2 Balloon on the picture.
(left to right) :
- perhaps Avia (BH-5 / 9 / 10 / 11 /12 ?)
- Fokker Dr.I
- Morane-Saulnier MS.225 of first escadrille of G.C. I/7 (France)
First, a wind tunnel scale down model.
Tail of serial 1413.
Assembly and test of what would act as the prototype XL-29.
Prototype was powered by a British Bristol Siddeley Viper turbojet engine but the Czech-designed M701 engine feated all the subsequent aircraft. None of them are seem during filming of testing.
And eventually, the maiden flight (5 April 1959) !
Jan brings Milena to the theater to watch this 1946 American movie.
Reg. OK-ZSA Zlin Z-526F c/n 1096 damaged beyond repair and later written off on 24 May 1997.
Various Model kit
1) Savoia Marchetti SM.79 of the Ваздухопловство војске Краљевине Југославије / Zrakoplovstvo vojske Kraljevine Jugoslavije (Royal Yugoslav Army Air Force);
2) Albatros D.V (Von Richthofen);
3) Albatros D.III or D.V;
4) Morane-Saulnier MS.225 (already seen in Ep. 02);
5) SPAD S.XIII c/n 504 Capitaine Georges Guynemer of Spa3 (France);
6) Fokker Dr.I (cf Ep. 02);
7) de Havilland DH82 Tiger Moth of Hellenic Royal Air Force.
Upside down of what seems to be an Aro MB.200.
Unidentified training cockpit (not derivated from a real type used by Air Force ?)
Ilyushin Il-14T c/n 813108 serial 3108.
Reg. OK-RXE Aero C-104 S built in 1986 (c/n 237). Actually at Kbely museum (Praga).
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21PF serial 0304 manufactured in 1964. Crashed on 26 October 1971 during a control flight.
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21F-13 built by Aero Vodochody (c/n 161112) in 1972. Decommissioned on 22 March 1991.
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21F-13 built by Aero Vodochody (c/n 061013) in 1970. End of service life in 1989.
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21PF serial 0308 built in June 1964 and decommissioned on 29 May 1989.
Rear fuselage of an Avia B-33 serialed 5271.